Search This Blog

Saturday, April 21, 2007

Some Work Today is Mine!


Some Work Today is Mine!

A Simple Hymn of Dedication

Text: John A. Dalles
Tune: ST CECILIA
Meter: SM

Some work today is mine,
A work for God to do,
God be in the design,
God make it good and true!

Some word today is mine,
A word of God’s to share,
God, make my message fine,
Filled with Your grace and care!

Some prayer today is mine,
A prayer for those in need,
I know God will incline
And offer help, indeed!

Some song today is mine,
A song that I may sing,
To cast the clouds away,
God’s hope and peace to bring!

A word and work, maybe;
Perhaps a song, a prayer;
Some gift that God gave me;
A gift I am to share!


Copyright © John A. Dalles, 2024.


Permission granted for one time use in worship as noted above.

Please let me know if you use this hymn text.

No comments: